Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Want to Support Me?

I am stunned by the number of visits this blog has had today and the number of emails I have received! I can hardly keep up with it! Thank you! It is amazing and very uplifting!

Several of you had asked about helping in some way and some of you even asked about funds for my defense. Right from the get go I want to say that I did not create this blog to ask for funds from anyone. I believe that asking for money for my defense would cheapen the story. The purpose of this blog is to get the story out ... to tell my side of it, giving people the opportunity to think about the things I have written here.

Even so, some people might still want to help. If this is the case, then I have a suggestion. I am a professional graphic artist that specializes in traditional pencil and ink drawings, 2D computer graphic arts and 3D modeling. If any of you need any graphical work (web site graphics and layout, company logo designs, book covers (I have done dozens of novel covers that are in print), magazine covers, 3D models, etc) please feel free to contact me. I am more than willing to work for pay and, frankly, I need to rebuild my business after my involuntary vacation in jail. So if any of you need any graphical work done or know someone that does, please think of me. I am more than happy to forward you examples of my work. My web site for real-time 3D graphics can be found at the following URL:

http://www.m3dd.com

I am in the process of creating a resume site for the rest of my graphical work.

Thank you.

.

No comments: