Without Freedom of thought, there can be no such Thing as Wisdom; and no such thing as public Liberty, without Freedom of speech. - Benjamin Franklin
The opinions of this BLOG are those of Dan Silverman. They are posted here to share my thoughts and my story. Please join me on my journey.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Howdy!
I just wanted to add a post to let people know that I am alive and well! I am planning an article for this week, but need to get a break from work in order to draft it. So look for something to be added later this week!
5 comments:
Good to know. My last comment was not, I repeat, not a Freudian slip. ;-)
Haha. I had read it right, despite the misspelling ;) .
Always glad to hear from you.
Hey, the fact that you have work after 5,000,000 job losses is a good thing.
Post a Comment