Friday, February 13, 2009

Much Going On! Feel Free to Email Me!

I know it has been a while since I have updated this blog and a lot has transpired. However, because of recent events I am not at liberty to talk about them publicly. I have had a meeting with my lawyer to discuss my case (and more scheduled), a meeting with DSS (Department of Social Services) and some counselors (and more of those scheduled as well) and many other things. I certainly wanted to blog about a lot of what I have learned and experienced, but prudence says not to write about them in such a public forum. However, I know that many of you are curious and, in fact, many have been asking about what has been going on. Therefore I recommend that you contact me via email. I will do my best to respond and talk about what I am able. A link to my email address is to the left on the side bar.

Thank you for your understanding.

No comments: