Saturday, January 31, 2009

My Blog Continues!

Several articles ago I had stated that my intention was to remove this blog. I did not see that it was doing any good at the time. However, since that article I have received numerous emails and messages asking me to please reconsider. The number of emails and reasons given were very convincing. As a result and as you can see, I have decided to keep the blog up and to keep posting!

Thank you, all of you, for your encouragement!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, this is your thing man. If you feel like it helps you cope then definitely keep it up. I think everyone who reads your blog would like to see it continue just so we can know the outcome, and if it ends badly, try to help any way we can. And if it ends well, drink a beer and congratulate you.

Anonymous said...

Even if some day you decide to remove this blog, please come back and at least post the outcome. Many of us are dying to see this end in your favor.

Anonymous said...

To me as a parent this would be very scary not knowing how this was going to turn out, not only for myself but for my kids. Someone needs to do an investigation of the church you left and that pastor. It seems a little too controlling & being coerced into doing something that was totally against your beliefs. hang in there Dan, "the truth will set your free".

A Michiganer'